HACCP – Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points. Today, HACCP is recognized worldwide as the most effective method for ensuring food safety.
UPeCo offers the development and implementation of an integrated pest management program, which is a part of the HACCP system and includes:
- Analysis of zoological, microbiological and entomological state of the facilities, as an option – of ornithological state;
- Analysis of zoological, microbiological and entomological state of the adjacent territories;
- Identification of existing and potential pests, determination of their habitat, possible pathways, sources of water and food;
- Development and selection of the most effective methods of pest control (including microbes control, rodent control, insect control, air purification, fumigation, transport sanitization etc.);
- Development of an integrated pest control program in accordance with the methods of quality control systems that meet the criteria of ISO 9001, 22000 and HACCP, preparation and implementation of individual plans of the enterprise with indication of the critical control points and managing the necessary documentation for pest control and pest monitoring.
You are welcome to contact UPeCo for a free specialist’s consultation and order a free primary object inspection for a realistic assessment of the object specifics and service cost estimation.