Microbes control (disinfection, from Latin – des, infection, Latin – infectio)- combination of special measures aimed at elimination of pathogens of infectious diseases and saprophytic micro flora in the environment, interrupting the transmission of infection. The process of disinfection involves various methods (physical and chemical, etc.).
UPeCo specialists will professionally complete disinfection even in hard to reach areas, eliminating all types of bacteria. Disinfection process involves different methods: irrigation, wiping, washing, hot or cold fogging etc., the choice of methods depends on the results of preliminary research, specifics of the building and other factors that have direct influence on the result.
Our pest control technicians complete the treatment in shortest terms using professional equipment and special means, including environmentally safe products with deodorizing effect (with pleasant fragrance).
UPeCo specialists have developed and mastered disinfection method in:
- Food industry enterprises, including equipment and production lines;
- Agricultural enterprises, incl. farms, poultry farms, manufacturing plants, storage facilities;
- Terminals, silos, storage tanks, cisterns and storage capacities;
- Transport (vessels, aircrafts, railway rolling stock, automobiles and containers, etc.);
- Warehouse and transport logistics objects;
- Medical and educational establishments;
- Living spaces.
You are welcome to contact UPeCo for a free specialist’s consultation and order a free primary object inspection for a realistic assessment of the object specifics and service cost estimation.